Our Group Trips
Join Us In Budapest October 23 -30, 2023!
Sail with us on the Danube River for 7-days from Budapest to Passau, Germany.
Suites & Staterooms
- Luxury accommodation in an outside river-view stateroom of your choice: Spacious Mozart Suites with a walk-out balcony, stateroom cabins on Mozart and Strauss Decks with drop-down Panorama Retractable Windows offering a wide-open view (except Amadeus Brilliant)
- Individual climate control and in-room safe
- Choice of bed configuration in all categories (double or twin bedding)
- Bottled water in every stateroom
- Gourmet dining featuring breakfast, multi-course lunches and dinners with menu choices (including vegetarian options), afternoon tea and late-night snack
- Free-flowing hand-selected wines from the best wine regions, draft beer, soda as well as coffee and tea with every lunch and dinner
- Coffee and tea available 24 hours a day in the guest Club room
- Welcome and Farewell Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
An Array of Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Onboard fitness center open 24 hours a day
- All gratuities on board are included in your cruise fare
Voyage of Discovery
- Personalized service of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director
- digital audio system for all guided excursions
- Variety of enriching onboard programs, including fascinating lectures, cooking demonstrations, local cultural performances, and music by our onboard musicians
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles for independent exploration
- All port taxes, embarkation, disembarkation and lock fees included in your cruise fare
What is not included in pricing?
- Guests are responsible for booking their own air. Nicks Easy Travel can assist you in choosing/booking flights upon request.
Pre and post-cruise hotels
- Guests are welcome to fly into Budapest/Prague and stay in Germany for several days prior and after the cruise
- If you would like to meet us in Prague prior to the cruise, email us so we are aware
- We can provide a quote for accommodations, trains and transfers if you like
- Transfers to and from the airport and pier are not included. We can assist you with transportation quotes upon request.
- Travel insurance is not included in the price.
- We will send you a quote for insurance after booking.
- Guests are ultimately responsible for purchasing travel insurance to meet their individual needs
*subject to change until booked and deposited*
Cancellations must be made in writing via email to Nick at Help@NicksEasyTravel.com.
Cancellation invoices are due for payment upon receipt.
All days shall be calculated pursuant to the time zone of the location where the vessel departs.
|121 days and more prior to Departure Date
|10% of total cruise fare per person (full deposit)
|120-90 days prior to Departure Date
|50% of total cruise fare per person
|89-60 days prior to Departure Date
|80% of total cruise fare per person
|Less than 60 days prior to Departure Date
|100% of total cruise fare per person
We're heading to the world's most unique and unforgettable destinations, like:
After you join, you'll be placed on our email list specifically for our group trips with more details on dates, destinations and ideas for future trips.
We can't wait for you to join us!