Never Pay For Checked Bags Again!
Packing cubes are the BEST way to save money on checked bags when traveling.
**Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.**
Essentially, they are nylon packs that will zip closed. In doing so, packing cubes will:
- Compress your clothing and items together.
- Save precious room in your carry-on bags and smaller suitcases.
- Allow you to pack more efficiently.
- Bring more essential travel items with you in your carry-on bags that can be placed in the overhead bin on flights.
- Avoid you from paying for checked luggage ever again.
The same can be applied for trains, buses, road trips and any other mode of transportation.
One of my all-time favorite packing cube brands is the Veken 6-set Packing Cubes, which also includes a laundry bag and a shoe bag.
What do I like MOST about the Veken brand of packing cubes?
Their zippers are built super strong and don’t fall apart after a few uses. Durability is key here!
Seriously, packing cubes will make your future travels so much simpler and less stressful.
My Best Packing Tips Using Packing Cubes
- Roll your clothes as tight as you can before you pack them into the cubes
- Keep similar items together in the same cube. For example: underwear, socks and bras should be placed in the same smaller cube. Shirts should be placed in the medium cube.
- Don’t overpack. Use the cubes as a way to reduce the amount of items you pack. Less is best.
- Double bag any toiletries, liquids, gels, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc., in zip-loc bags to prevent them from leaking. Trust me, they will leak at some point!
Thanks for reading!
p.s. Was this article helpful? Share it with your network!
Who is Nicks Easy Travel LLC?
We’re a pharmacist-owned travel agency and absolutely LOVE traveling, trying new cuisine and exploring the world.
Planning a group or romance trip? I’m a professional travel advisor and own my travel agency. I’d love to offer a complimentary consult and help you maximize your time and value so you can get the most out of your next travel experience.
#Travel #Packing #PackingCubes #PackingTips #TravelTrips #NicksEasyTravel