What’s The BEST Way To Travel To Tahiti?
Why Not Cruise All-Inclusive Without The Crowds?
Who doesn’t love a gorgeous over-the-water bungalow and diving straight into the water. But is there better value in traveling via ship?
But, did you know?
There are some phenomenal cruise options with several overnight port stops in Bora Bora and Mo’orea? And all-inclusive amenities…
With only 335 passengers.
Overnight port stops?? YES!! We’re not kidding!
Here’s Our TOP 13 REASONS An All-Inclusive Cruise Is The Best Value Journey Through Tahiti:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti.
- All drinks, meals, wine, champagne, bottled water, coffee and Coca-Cola…
- Staff gratuities.
- Onboard Wi-Fi.
- Roundtrip airport and pier transfers.
- 24-hour room service.
- Mini-fridge in room with beer, bottled water and soft drinks.
- Onboard and off-ship entertainment with local Polynesian performers.
- Non-motorized watersports, paddle boarding and kayaking.
- Classic 7-day Tahiti cruise itineraries include an overnight stop in magical Bora Bora as well as Mo’orea. These are the most desired stops in Tahiti!
- Private island afternoon on Motu Mahana on the nearby island of Taha’a. Includes BBQ, full bar service, water sports and local cultural events… All included.
- White sand beach in Bora Bora to enjoy as much volleyball and snorkeling as your heart desires.
- Departing Tahiti on a late red-eye flight post-cruise? Your day hotel in Tahiti, transfers and city tour of Papeete will be included so you can enjoy your final day in paradise in comfort
Holy cow… What’s NOT to love about this??
Yes, you can kayak and paddleboard from the back of the ship off the watersports platform.
We always recommend to our clients to book the Land and Sea packages together to gain the most value from your trip to Tahiti. If you book the cruise-fare only, you will not have these wonderful pre and post cruise amenities included.
Experience The Local Polynesian Culture
Local entertainment is fused perfectly, both onboard and off the ship. There is no shortage of feeling like you’re traveling like a local.
Prefer the over-the-water-bungalow experience? You still can!
Combine the cruise with a pre or post-cruise experience for several days to get the absolute best experience. Can you picture yourself here?
It’s time to truly immerse yourself in the bungalow experience we know you’ve been waiting for.
Bora Bora, Tahiti
Are you thinking about a dream trip to Tahiti to experience the gems of the South Pacific? This is a big decision and we want to ensure you choose the best option that gives you the most value and time in-destination.
Why partner with Nicks Easy Travel?
We’re your group and romance travel expert. And your advocate from now until after you return home.
How great would it be to work with a real person, 1-on-1… No robots. No call centers. Not to mention, 1 person to coordinate the entire trip?!
We’re pharmacist-owned and available nearly 7-days a week.
Our Ideal Clients
Now’s the time to plan your dream journey through Tahiti.
- Are you planning a long-awaited honeymoon, anniversary or a vow renewal with your partner?
- What about that dream destination wedding you’ve been putting off?
- Are your family and friends starting to plan that unforgettable get-together or reunion?
- Is your local club, hobby group or business searching for a once-in-a-lifetime retreat?
We’re An Independent Travel Agency
Nicks Easy Travel is your advocate and best travel resource.
Let us be your guide and partner to maximize your time, experience and hard-earned money on a bucketlist journey through Tahiti and the South Pacific.
Don’t forget. We’re an independent travel agency. If cruising isn’t for you, we can always recommend other options for experiencing the best of the South Pacific.
Have you joined our e-newsletter?
Learn about wonderful destinations, tours, experiences and our small group tours around the globe. Join by clicking here.
You can always contact us via our website by clicking here.
We prefer if you schedule a consult with us, but you can always reach us by phone at 518.955.4027
We look forward to helping you design the perfect experience in the South Pacific!
Nick Stark, Owner