Join Our Team
Design & Book Travel Experiences
Earn Competitive Commission
Work Fully Remote On Your Own Terms
Hey! I'm Nick.
Ready to partner with a travel agency that supports you and your goals?
Want to work with us OR have your own travel agency? Read through all the information on this page.
No, we are NOT a MLM or affiliated w/ any pyramid structures. You earn commission from what you sell to your clients.
**Updates** Self-Paced Travel Agent 101 Workshop Now Available
We've launched our own TA 101 Workshop to better prepare new travel agents for the industry of selling travel.
Click the link below to receive an email with the details as to what topics we are discussing and what the goals of the workshop are.
Nicks Easy Travel LLC will not be taking on any travel agents unless they show proof of completion of the workshop (more details at the very bottom of this page).
If you are interested in starting your own agency and do not wish to work under us as an independent contractor, we still encourage you to take this workshop so you are prepared for selling travel.
Don't make the same mistakes other new agents make by jumping into the industry without any training or a business plan of how you will reach your goals with your business.
It's unfortunate but most new to industry agents dive in and quickly realize they are in 'over their head' with learning:
- New booking engines
- Process of booking and confirming a client's trip
- Terms and conditions and how to navigate them
- Unfamiliar tour operators and cruise brands
- Travel protection
- Do's and Don'ts of booking travel
- Best practices with booking air
- Niches and different pathways you can pursue
- How to choose a profitable niche
What Types Of Travel Can You Specialize In?
Universal Studios & Theme Parks
Private travel experiences
FITs (Fully-independent travel) aka non-group travel
Immersive land tours
Foodie and culinary experiences
Expedition ships & experiences
Small-group travel (3+ rooms)
Large-group travel (25+ rooms)
Romance travel (vow renewals - anniversaries - honeymoons)
The options are endless...
You get to choose what you LOVE and want to pursue!
What are the average commissions to expect?
Disney parks = 10%
Universal Studios = 15%
Ocean cruises = 16% (up to 22 or 28% with consortium bonus commissions)
River cruises = 18%
All-inclusive resort packages = 15 - 17%
Adventures by Disney (Disney's land tour company) = 16%
Tours, transfers and excursions = Typically 10%
*Note - commission percentages earned can change at any time. Airfare is typically non-commissionable.
Benefits of joining our travel advisor team?
Avoid wasting 3-5 years trying to understand 'the basics' and burning out.
There is a LOT to learn and you will be able to start selling and earning revenue much quicker by partnering with an established agency that understands the industry
Guidance, mentoring and ongoing support to help you reach your own personal and business goals
Work as an independent contractor
Flexibility to set your own schedule
Niche into any destination or style of travel
Enjoy a tiered commission structure to quickly earn higher commission %
Partner with a forward-thinking travel agency owner for ongoing guidance on how to grow your travel book of business and not only reach, but exceed the goals you have set for yourself
What Are The Perks?
Free Nights at Resorts
Pre-Paid Debit Cards
Discounted Rates @ Hotels & Cruises
Tour Operator Rewards
Invite To FAMs (Familiarization Trips)
Schedule Resort Site Inspections
Estimated Costs and Expenses
- Monthly agency fees, host agency fees, email, email backup and Slack account to Nicks Easy Travel: $50/month
- Florida Seller of Travel exemption: $50/year
- Liability insurance (~$550+ per year)
- Travel Joy CRM: $10/month
- VPN service (Virtual Private Network): $10/month
- Professional Association dues:
- ASTA (American Society of Travel Advisors) - $220/year
- DWHSA (Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialists Association) - $199/year (complimentary membership if you work with my agency)
- Email Marketing Service: $10/month (price depends on number of email subscribers)
- Expos, conferences and FAMs (plus cost of flights) - variable depending on volume of trips you take
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): Pro version included complimentary with our agency
Feel like you're a great fit for our team?
You must be:
Passionate about travel
Very digitally organized
Access to strong Wi-Fi connection and cell phone signal
Own physical computer/laptop and smartphone
Fast-learner & willingness to learn:
Tour operator, resort and cruise line terms and conditions
Client qualification techniques (how to ask the right questions to understand the clients' needs)
Email marketing skills
Excellent technology and computer skills
Using CRMs (TESS and Travel Joy)
Cloud service (Google Drive)
Webinar/Video Calls (Zoom)
Email marketing (Mailer Lite)
Slack and other communication apps
Open-minded and willing to try new techniques and strategies
How To Be An Independent Contractor With Us?
You deserve to have a mentor and a team that supports you so you can be successful in your business.
We invest a TON of time in our agents and want to respect your time and ours.
We require all new agents that are interested in joining our agency to complete our Travel Agent 101 Workshop online prior to inquiring to work with us.
This workshop will cover the basics of what it entails to sell travel as a professional travel advisor.
Once you've completed the workshop, you may then email us requesting a copy of the inquiry form and we can schedule an interview to see if we are a great match to partner together.
There is NO requirement to work with our agency after completing the workshop. You are welcome to pursue this career independently or with another agency as you choose. The training will better prepare you for being ready to sell and market to clients.
Full details in the link below.
What kind of support do we offer to our team?
- Strategies to find a profitable niche
- Navigating and understanding common booking engines
- Framework for knowing which tour operator to use when designing a client's trip
- How to qualify clients appropriately
- Understand important differences in travel protection options
- Design a marketing and sales strategy for attracting your ideal clients and closing sales
- Ongoing mentoring and team building calls
- Build a more profitable business
Your Success Is Our Success
What we do NOT do with our team of agents
- Instruct you to 'just figure it out yourself'
- Not answer messages and emails
- Leave you with no strategy to approach your business
- Forget about you
Want More Information?
Have enough time to learn the in's and out's of the industry?
Do you have enough time to focus on this new career path?
We do not recommend pursuing this career at this time.
You'll need sufficient time to learn:
- New vocabulary and acronyms
- Booking engines
- Tour operator and cruise line terms and conditions
- Cancellation policies
- Travel insurance quoting
- Destination highlights
- Various cruise lines related to your niche
- Process to confirm a booking and put a quote on hold
There will always be something new to learn.
If you are NOT in a place in your life where you have ample time to learn this industry, do not pursue this now.
Want More Information?
You'll be prompted to enter your 1st name and email address on next screen.
We will send you an automated email with the link to the workshop as well as additional details and topics.
*Please check your junk/spam folder as your email server may flag this as spam.
The email will come from Help@NicksEasyTravel.com
Page updated 6-16-2023